Saturday, November 21, 2015

t o p s h e l f i e


I stick to a pretty minimal beauty routine. Besides moisturizer and SPF, I prefer a bare face on most days. But for the moments I'm feelin' myself, I turn to these three products. All of which I highly recommend, obvi.

On my nails
Dior nail vernis in Blue Label
During the cooler months I wear 3 colors on my nails and 3 colors only. Red, burgundy and this dark blue. This blue is elegant, sexy and a bit angsty. I mean... who doesn't want Dior on their nails?

On my cheeks
Nars Illuminator in Copacabana
I've done a hefty amount of research on highlighters and this Nars illuminator came in number one. It's definitely sparkly, and I am NOT a sparkle girl, but when it comes to this product I'm fully drinking the kool-aid. The slight shimmer makes me look all bright-eyed and bushy-tailed. Dab it around the eyes, on the top of the cheekbones and watch it work its magic. Trust. 

On my lips
Nars lipstick in Dress to Kill
Here's the deal - I hate lipstick on myself. It looks great on everyone else, but on me it's just... blah. However, if I were to pick one lipstick to wear for the season, this is it. I love this color because it's so buildable. One swipe of it and it's like you've got wine-stained lips, minus the wine-stained teeth. Two swipes of it and you've got yourself a serious lip statement. xx    

No comments:

Post a Comment