Thursday, November 20, 2014

what's in my bag: F/W14

whats in my bag

So that one time I gave you a peep into my bag... it was brief. So I thought I'd be more thorough this time around. Everything you see here is what's currently chillin' in my bag, and these are my must-haves for the cooler season. 

Ready? Let's go clockwise.
1. Aviators - instantly up your cool factor by five notches. These are Ray-bans. I wore them all summer, and I'll wear them all winter.
2. Classic wallet - I mean... you just can't go wrong with a classic leather wallet. I always prefer mine in a darker color. I've done crème, and trust me, it did not end well. 
3. Small jar of face lotion - Cetaphil. I'm pretty much married to it. We're really happy together, and we'll be registered at Barneys.
4. Toner - will be you best friend this winter. I use this Caudalie beauty elixir all day 'er day. It's basically > coffee and has a hint of ginger. (#healthy) Just make sure you don't get it in your eyes - it stings.
5. Lipstick - ah, 'tis the season for vampy lips! Mine is Black Plum by Givenchy. It's borderline purple, but not quite. I love this color with a basic T and a leather jacket - so bad ass.
6. Sunscreen - just because it's cloudy doesn't mean you don't need SPF! I LOVE LOVE this one from boscia. I have the worst skin type. It's sensitive and thin, oily but dry. I've tried MANY sunscreens, and this one works best for me. It's super light weight, works well with my (minimal) makeup routine and most importantly, doesn't smell like Banana Boat. Just make sure you rub it in really well, or you might end up with white flakes on your face (because, let's be honest, no one will tell you).
7. iPhone - aka life line. I get a lot of questions about this phone cover when I'm out and about... because it's just such.a.flirt. It's Kate Spade.
8. Keys/Business cards - always. You just never know who you'll run into. 

Thanks for sticking around. xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment